If a number is blocked it won’t get through. The number has probably changed slightly.
Write the number down carefully from your caller ID and program it again to block it
with the code * * 7 # (beep) NUMBER # (beep).
The best way to block VISIBLE CALLER ID calls, is to use the BLOCK NOW button or press # 2 on a wireless DECT handset. However, sometimes a customer may forget to press the BLOCK NOW button or may not be at home when the phone rings. If this happens, you can manually program the numbers into the call blocker. To do this you need to have the unit wired up IN-LINE as below and key in
* * 7 # (beep) NUMBER # (beep). If the calls aren’t getting blocked via this method, then you may need to enter in the Country codes too as the caller ID can vary overseas and broadcast the Country code. So it will need to be entered like so…
* * 7 # (beep) NUMBER # (beep)
* * 7 # (beep) 1 NUMBER # (beep).
* * 7 # (beep) 01 NUMBER # (beep).
* * 7 # (beep) 001 NUMBER # (beep)
How to add an Answer Machine to a CPR Call Blocker
You will not BLOCK family and friends from overseas by using the code
* * 7 # * #
That will only block anonymous INTERNATIONAL/OUT OF AREA type calls with
no caller ID information. For any legitimate calls there will always be a number showing and these are blocked with the BLOCK NOW button. You can block INTERNATIONAL calls with a preceding number via the code
* * 7 # 00 #
But this would block relatives too, so don’t input this code unless you wish to block your relatives/friends.